Social Icons

среда, 18 сентября 2013 г.

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Sankari, this is my first post on Blogger and it will be dedicated to my hobby.

I believe that you know what wargaming is. If you don't, there's always an article on Wikipedia. I am part of the wargamers' club in my town, but they mostly play Warhammer 40K. I play Infinity.

But it wasn't until the beginning of the summer that I began purchasing models for my army (actually most of them I received as gifts from my boyfriend). In case you don't know, models come in a set of parts that need to be assembled and painted. Of course you can have it done for you, but doing it youself is much more entertaining!

The first model I took up painting is Zerat Hacker. I'm going to present my step-by-step work in progress and hope to receive feedback from you, whether you are an artist or not.
I am about to finish the model, but nevertheless, I shall start with the first stage:




These are the base colours and first highlights. I use Vallejo and Citadel Paints, particularly Vallejo Royal Blue (armour), Vallejo Purple (hair), Vallejo Ice Blue (scroll and armour highlights, eyes), Citadel Incubi Darkness (gloves and trousers), Citadel Sibarite Green (hexagons on scroll), Citadel Mythril Silver (helmet and belt), Citadel Scorched Brown (bag), Citadel White Scar (hair highlights).

Good things come in small packages, so I will show the next stage tomorrow. Good day to you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий